Friday, October 9, 2009

Don't be shallow

The struggle for me these days in dealing is being shallow.
Project is done and presentation is finished, so I thank God that I am free...for now.
After that, new project has been introduced to the lab.
For this new project, we MUST look for a DIFFERENT partner.
Oh no, this already doesn't good does it?
Well, you are right, this does not sound good at this moment.
'Cause the new partner I will be working look is a female.
What is wrong with that? Being sexist?
Nope, I am not done talking yet.
This female looks so similar to HER.
Her appearance look so much like HER.
Oh man...why am I feeling so shallow!
My heart feels uneasy when I look at her because it feels like I am looking at HER.
When I look her, I am already comparing her figure and proportion with HER.
If you look back to my past...before I came to know Christ, I am a shallow person.
I get attracted to girls easily...due to their appearance.
However, now it is alright...I mean, I acknowledge the appearance of many females in my class.
Don't worry, there is no impure things going on just to be honest.
Stuff will be interesting for the next month...as I am working with someone who looks similar to the one whom I am REALLY attracted to.
As I read Philippians, "And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."
Pray for me...that God will continue to protect me from falling into temptation in pursuing...stuff.
Pray for me that I will work well with my partner, and set aside those thoughts.
Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment