Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of school

I am thankful that Josh told me that there was a lab or else I would have missed a lot of information.
Today, two statements were made: It feels like another year of year; It feels like another semester instead.
After four months of resting from school, it does feel like another year of school; however, if I was to continue studying during the summer semester, it would feel like another semester to me.
All I can say is, there's anotehr 52 pages of reading to do, few assignments to do before next week, few more assignments to do before next week, and some more studying to do already.
I can feel that the stress is building up on me, and there are many things to knock down before the weekend passes by.
In terms of that, I can say that statement again made by my youth leader or Sunday School teacher from the last entry.
It is not about "succeeding" in school while studying at SFU, but it is about growing in Christ regardless of whether good or bad things happen because God is in control of everything and He is sovereign.
As I was reading Isaiah, I encountered this verse, "If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all."
Reading the Bible is not about just reading a simple little verse and start ignoring the context behind that verse.
Anyhow, there are so much analyzing to do for Isaiah because it is a complicated book to understand...I think.
Stand firm.
Keep the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment