Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wisdom and Patience - Colossians 2:10a (New American Standard Bible)

I am in the middle of a huge decision.
Standing on the fork road...waiting for a report that is going to come from either one of those two roads.
Time is ticking, but it is on my side.
This is probably going to be one of the big struggles for this summer.
Finding a job to support my family, or attend Awana Camp.
Father, what is Your GOOD advice?
I am struggling here and I don't know how to move right now.
What is the wise choice to make?
I don't understand what I am supposed to do right now.
Your words does struck me.
I put my focus on You, but right now, I really want to talk to You.
What can You offer me right now?
You said, "Honor your father and mother."
You said, "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and TEACHING THEM to obey everything I have commanded you."
Our Lord, Your words are true as always.
I trust in You that You will take me through this difficult situation.
I will go through a lot of struggles.
However, I want to be PASSIONATE for You only.
What is Your calling for me this summer?
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understand."

If I am not ready, then I ought to be patient and wait for God's calling.
Father, when can I hear from You?
"Why do you doubt?"
I'm weak...Oh Father deliver me away from evil.
Deep in me, I do trust that You can move the mountain.
"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."

Here I am, Oh God

I bring this sacrifice--my open heart.


I offer up my life.


I look to You, Lord


Your love that never ends


Restores me again


So I lift my eyes to you, Lord


In Your strength will I break through, Lord


Touch me now, let your love fall down on me


I know your love dispels all my fears.


Through the storm I will hold on Lord


And by faith I will walk on, Lord


Then I'll see beyond my calvary one day


And I will be complete in
You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNYc5El60PI&feature=channel_page

I was crying or maybe a little bit of tears.
Father, I submit my struggles and my life to you.
I know that I cannot do anything with my own strength.
Teach me Your way.
May be made complete when I meet You.



No comments:

Post a Comment