Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Serene and Love

I really do need serene.

I'm so tired and I am can't relax properly.

Right now, I can't even sleep.

Oh well, blame me for napping for two hours at 4:30.

I'm pretty sick today.

Actually, I'm sick of staying at home all day when it is a really nice day.

When I stay at home, I tend to waste so much time.

Time is so precious, but consume them on videogames and endless second on facebook or youtube.

*sigh* time to be calm now.

Stand firm.

Be still.

And know that God is right there.

 

I had a dream or maybe I was fantasizing about it.

There were some jokes about Angie and her boatride.

Then it reflecting back on my dream.

Going out to Playland and seeing that her parents were there.

Her sister wasn't there...which I don't really know why.

I don't even have a good explaination on why I'm there.

She was standing right beside me.

Then talked to her, "I can see that your parents are very beloved with each other."

"Yeah, maybe we should leave them alone."

"Do you want to be beloved just like them?"

*Silence*

Since it is just a DREAM or my imaginations, I could just hold her hands and starting having some beloved time with each other!

Even guys like me could be like a silly little "girl".

She and I were walking around...you could say we're "dating".

I saw Olina, my camper from Awana Camp, working there and she saw me.

Nothing much happened after words and I decided to stop thinking about it.

"If you could tell a person that she is gorgeous, would you do that right now in this room?"
"I would definitely tell her, but she's not here."

Lovers...interesting and funny word.

Love is a very strong word.

Love is a powerful word.

I could give as much love as I desire to, but I could not give as much money as I desire to.

God's love is infinite.

It's a strong word.

When I miss her, it seems like I miss God just as much more.

When I don't see her for a long period of time, it makes me want to see God more.

I have never seen the eyes of God, but I have seen her eyes.

There is nothing wrong with loving someone.

God made a person to love.

Think back to Genesis when Adam felt lonely.

He knew that God loved him.

God placed him in Garden of Eden, a creation and design by God, which was good.

God didn't put Him into some place that is wrecked or poorly designed place.

He made everything good for a man to live.

When you learn to love God, you will learn how to love someone.

It's hard.

If I was to walk up to her, I would not say, "I love you".

I can't say that...just yet.

I don't know what it means to love her.

I do want to know her deeply.

I do desire to be with her.

I do whatever she is in need.

I do want to help her.

I do desire to LEARN how to love her.

If I do say I love her, yet break up with her in the future, I'm a hypocrite.

I said I love her, but afterwards I don't love her anymore...which can cause this friendship of ours to break.

I do love her as my friend and my sister in Christ.

Here's the thing for probably all of us.

If we learn how to love God, then we would know how to love someone.

God's love is very powerful.

Greatest commandment is to love our God.

Second greatest commandment is to love our neighbours.

 1 John 3:16

When do you want to say, "I love you"?

Say it as if you really mean it.

Say it as if you really want to MARRY that someone.

 

Read Song of Songs =D

Romantic love and shows as an example of how God loves us.

No comments:

Post a Comment