Monday, April 6, 2009

Allergy

I am very sick of this allergy I am having.

Hay Fever...ugh...I hate it.

It cost me a lot of incomes to buy tons of tissues and kleenex(although I don't use it).

Plus, it cost me a lot to go buy medicine to make it stable.

Most of the time whe I take medication, the effectiveness will work, sometimes.

When it does not work, it ruins my whole day with stuffy nose and itchy cheeks...whatever you call it inside our cheeks...it stoles our disugsting nostrils.

Jill must be saying, "eww..." and then laughs for mentioning her.

I wonder who else reads my blog?

Edward might be reading it casually...hmm...

Jessica might also think it's weird for mentioning the things above.

Penny...not sure what her reaction is.

ANYHOW, I'm glad that someone is not reading my blog or else I'll get heart attack if he/she reads my previous blogs in the past.

So, why does this sickness occur?
Why can't God heal me?
I would rather have other allergies than to have this hay fever!

Although....I don't want to have itchy bodies...or dry skin...coughing could be a pain but at least I could drink tons of water...

God has higher view than we do.

Romans 8:28

God can bring us to the good side in any situations.

Just like what Joseph said at the end of Genesis.

"You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives."

Well, this verse pretty much has nothing to do with allergy, but it can refer to bad situation being a good stuff.

God is not always the one who gets me sick.

Satan will always hit me with a curse.

Just like in the gospel where Satan enters into someone's body and caused them to be a maniac or something.

Sickness can also be refer to suffering.

It is not an easy thing to deal with.

We all are sick, exhausted, and in pain!

We are suffering everyday if you haven't knew about it.

We are suffering with the sin in us.

The sin causes to rebel against God, and pushing Him away from us.

We fall! (Romans 3:23)

God uses sickness to bring us back to Him also.

We learn our mistakes and how miserable we are.

Psalm 119: 65-72 greatly explains why God lets this sickness happen to us.

When I am sick today, I know I sin against Him for disobedience.

May God bring bring us out of our sickness.

Only He can sustain us and keep us stable now matter where we go.

4 comments:

  1. ewwwwwwww!!!!!hahahahahrofl...but you're not the only one...i have hay fever too =(our weakenss shows how much we need God and shows who we really are... God gave jacob a broken leg when he wrestled w/ God for blessing. so Jacob has more reasons to rely on God and experience His working. something i have to work on =( limping wiht 40% of my net asset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's more weird that you're mentioning everyone's names. Hahaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I'm glad that I haven't been suffering from this symptoms. Although it might just be because I haven't really been outside that much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I check your blog every once in awhile too, don't count me out just yet!

    ReplyDelete