Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Love <3

Love...
It is something I long for.
It is something that I crave for.
How to love?
If you look at God, then you'll see what's love.
God is love.
1 Corinthians 13.
Those describe God's character.
When I little, I thought love worldly.
I was applying those to the world and learning how to love someone.
Yet, I still don't know how to love someone.
I thought the Bible wasn't relevant to actually help me get a girlfriend.
When I got deeper into God, I started to understand through the Holy Spirit.
It is not talking about loving someone, but it is describing God's character.
How amazing God's love is for all of us, and that is grace.
I still struggle with this huge battle in me.
Loving someone...
Prioritize ourselves first.
What is our 1st priority?
God is our 1st priority because He is the center of everything.
Put Him first for everything and let Him work in our lives.
I love Derek Lo and Cecilia Leung's testimony of how they met and how God managed to work in their lives.
Whenever I read it, I wonder how could I apply their experience into my life?
I acknowledge them.
I think to myself, why should I be so fearful to the one I'm attracted to?
Well, I do love being with her, but I'm afraid of the after effect.
What would the result be if we did share our feelings toward each other?
I know I shouldn't be afraid because God has everything under control.
However, think about my personality; I'm weak.
No matter how hard I try to not let this pain get to me, I'll fall and it will devour me.
Denying myself and just do what God asked us to is very hard.
To be honest, I really want to get this over with asap, but I need to be patient and wait for His calling.
Lord, please forgive me for the things I've been thinking about...I know that I'm unworthy in many ways, but You still love me the way I am even though I fear many things. May I be obedient each day because I know I'm not. Love is a difficult thing to view, and I know that I couldn't love You as much as You love me. Teach me how to love You first, and teach me how to love someone...maybe her?...Amen.

Tomorrow is Calculus mid-term and I don't know what I'm studying.
Basically they are not hard.
Half of Chapter 3 only....pretty ridiculously easy.
Anyhow, got to go and memorize stupid formulas.

No comments:

Post a Comment