Friday, March 20, 2009

Give Thanks

Praise Ye the Lord God Almighty!

Give thanks with a greatful heart.

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good.

He is good, all the time.

It's very true.

His love is so thick that we can't even understand.

He is very compassionate to my family and everyone.

I sense that God is stirring up the heat in this household that I'm living in.

Today, I was at UBC spamming support letters, but with passion.

I pray that everyone who received would pray considerably about it.

Anyhow, I was going home and my mom picked me up at Chevron at Oak and 41st.

While going back home, we were having a spiritual conversation.

What was interesting is, I didn't start that conversation.

She was very curious about what I shared at church the past Sundays.

She knows that I'm going to Waterloo, and she's very happy, for some reason, about me going.

This is what she said if I could recall, "It'll be a great experience for you. They do provide you a place to stay right?"

Onwards, we were having a deeper conversation about spirituality.

I'm going to expose this in public because I really want to share it.

My mom went to a Christian school when she was grade 1.

Well I knew about before, but she memorize the scriptures when she was little, yet she has completely forgotten about it.

I was like, "Did you read the whole Bible!?!?!?!?!?!?"

"No, I said I only memorized the verses in the Bible and read some of it."

By the time I knew your father, I stopped the Godly stuff and started worshipping idols because I had no choice since your father and his other crews are worshipping idols.

Well I don't think it's worshipping....MOURN yeah.

My mom had no choice because my father and his crew always go up to the mountain in China to mourn their relatives and ancestors.

Furthermore, she thought about switching to Fraser Lands Church.

I told her if she wants to then go ahead.

Yet there's something she doesn't like about that church.

She went to a Alpha course in the past, and she didn't like the way the leader or the Pastor would force people to stand up if they are a believer or non-believer. And she didn't like the way that Pastor would say, "If you believe in Jesus then just believe!"

I totally agree with her.

Knowing Jesus Christ personally and accepting Him is based on YOUR OWN decision.

Anyhow, later on she said, "I would seek God and read the Bible if I had time, but I'm just so busy that I don't even have time for God."

At first I thought she said she didn't have time to believe in God.

Then here I am, typing an awesome news about what God's been doing in my mom's life.
I finally understand what she needs, and that is flexibility.

She even told me why she brought me to church...well finally I knew my answer XP

"I brought you to church because I see that you've been lonely and sad. 

So I brought you to church so that God could heal you from those problems you were having, and especially to know God."

I was amaze and hit by her.

God is revealing himself over and over again.

I pray that God would help my mother to seek Him personally, instead of worrying about money because God will provide.

Please keep her in my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment