Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Target

Mini-Presentation that I'm presenting in an hour.
It's not really a big presentation where I need to nail a lot of description but just to get to the point.
It's just 3-5 minute of being a teacher, but I'm still not prepare for it yet and will do so in a few minute.
The topic is based on grammatical or academic issues that we all need to improve on.
I chose studying.
It's just an easy topic to actually do, but I seriously need tons of improvement on.
I don't really know how to study properly, but I've done some research last night and discover a lot of stuff.
Furthermore, Discrete Math and Calculus Assignment due this week.
I just went to see an adviser...yeah.
Hopefully I'll do well this semester.
If you don't do well, then you are not taking it seriously.
Planning to aim away from AP.

Speaking of targeting, I'm going to use the 5Ws.
Who is your target?
What is your target?
When is your target?
Where is your target?
Why is it your target?
Pretty random.

No comments:

Post a Comment