Friday, February 27, 2009

Moving day

Living at my neighborhood has been awesome!
Three of my church friends are living 2 minutes away from me.
I could always go over and play some video games whenever I'm bored.
Walking to OBC takes around 5 minute.
Oakridge Centre is at the corner of my house.
Just knew that Kaitlin and Natasha, from UBC C4C, live very close to me also.
But today, I'm leaving that place and going somewhere far.
Going to miss everything on top of the list.
Positive side to it is that I'm living near Fraser Lands Church!
However, I'm not planning to switch church...maybe visit that church.
Metrotown is a lot closer.
Going to SFU is more...ummm "fon been"...my vocabulary sucks and that's why my teacher keeps telling me to improve...you can say "a lot easier".
The place is bigger and nice.
*sigh* Once I get home from school, they will be done moving by then.
One the videos that me and the gamers were playing.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=511900048&ref=name#/video/video.php?v=28097710048
Who am I going to hang out once I moved to my new place?
I'll probably change my looks...not?
Pray that God will hold my family together and hold each and every one of them.

Confession for you!
Once you read this, you MUST make a comment on this blog saying that you've read it.
Now be DEAD honest once you read this.

2 comments:

  1. I read it. But you know that, because you just told me to study instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read it.so 'nice' of you to make ppl post on your wall. -_-i think i know why you're doing it ;)i started going to souljourners, maybe you can come too!

    ReplyDelete