Thursday, February 26, 2009

Campus for Christ

Campus for Christ
Turning lost students into Christ Center Laborer.
I wouldn't have imagined that I'll be in this organization.
I met tons of brothers and sisters.
I even met her through it.
The first time I stepped into C4C was in WC.
And then joined UBC C4C.
Now I'm here, SFU C4C.
What a crazy transition.
Half a year involve at SFU C4C really helped me grow in spirit.
It wasn't C4C that changed me, but it was the Holy Spirit that directed me to this organization.
Leaders, Staff, and Members are inviting me to participate into something big for God's glory.
Am I the type who can lead?
I'll sleep on it and pray about it.

HOMEWORK
Do you know what I hate about homework?
It is when I don't understand or know how to do them.
Last semester, I was such a bummer in writing papers and assignments .
When it comes to writing essay, I will probably have to stare at Microsoft Word for almost an hour to finally write start off my 1st sentence, or my topic sentence.
For Math, it sucks even more when you don't know how to do it.
If you don't understand it, you don't understand it - The End for you.
Well not true, you could always read the textbook and try to make yourself understand it.
But if you totally don't understand it at first and try to make yourself understand, guess how long would it take you to understand it?
Yeah, maybe for quite a long time and you'll be tired out and you collapse.
Even though you try to copy the exact solution from the textbook, but with different numbers, and try to solve your homework with it, it will take you for a while to get the hang of it without looking back at the example.
Hold on there readers!
I may be talking about not knowing how to do Math, but that's not what I'm heading into because there's something even more terrifying than Calculus.
I mean, Calculus is alright for me and it's not too difficult.
MACM 101: Discrete Mathematics or Logic Math, which has nothing to do with Math...almost.
That's the devil so to speak.
I was doing my assignment that is due tomorrow, and I was like "What the....".
I only finished half of the question and other half is almost like a thinking process of doing it.
Don't get what I'm saying? Ask Kenny, Edward =P. or someone who did this course.
Here's an example.
Prove that these two "equation" equal to each other.
A X (A n B) X C = (A X A X C) n (A X B X C)
I was sitting there for a while thinking how to do it.
But, it's nothing think how to do it anymore.
More like thinking LOGICALLY on how they are equal to each other.
So yeah, I have few more others questions to accomplish tonight.
whoo...someone left their usb on this computer...what should I do?
Typical Timmy is on the loose.

3 comments:

  1. yes you can...actually you have totheres not a lot of guys in c4c :Pbut thats just from probabilty. God might or might not have a different take. BUT if both God and probability supports it then its MANIFEST DESTINY. nothing can stop you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a lot of guys? Are you serious!? Well, I don't like to use "probability" as God's will for me. Perhaps reasonable would be better. Thus I don't have to if God doesn't want me to. However, if it's God's calling, then I will obey and do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. return the usb to SFU security. Ppl go there when they loose stuff(add a gospel track to it :P)thats what i did twice...i never took macm...

    ReplyDelete