Friday, January 23, 2009

One more perfect from Excellent! but I missed.

I didn't feel right for not blogging yesterday.
This week went alright, so far.
Really do miss sleeping in, but I'm getting that tomorrow!
Accomplished my Calculus assignment, although I'm not sure if I got the answers correct, and handed in my bibliography for English class.
I should sound more deep when I blog because I sound really simple and very boring.
This week is going to be my last, last of what?
I'm going to fast bubble tea and spending money starting in January 26th.
Honestly, I spend nearly $50 per week, and that is not cool.
Waking up in the morning, making my own breakfast, and putting in random dish into my lunch box and there you go! How hard is that?
It's hard when I'm not very motivated.
The earliest time I could wake up to do all that is perhaps 6:15am.
So what does this all have to do with the title?
I strive for my excellency, yet I fail to do so.
If I would to say I could do all those above, yet I couldn't live up to it, then I miss my critical point.
We tend to say this, "Almost, I almost got it."
However, our soul craves for more, and it binds us into it.
Psalm 3:1 "O Lord, how many are my foes! How many rise up against me."
There are so many stuff that will come after us if we live up for ourselves.
For me, I know what I need to do.
2 Peter 1:3-4 "His divine power has given
us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of
him who called us by his own glory and goodness.
Through
these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that
through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the
corruption in the world caused by evil desires."

If we live up and put our trust in God, then impossible is nothing.
We can do this through Christ who is living in us.
Most important thing we need to ask ourselves, Is He steering us or are we steering ourselves?

1 comment:

  1. good start tommytheres an easier way, stop by maxim, (the asian bakery store) and buy a bunch of buns, eating 2 every other day and cook fried rice for the other days. i saved over $2000 like that (which i lost quickly in the stock market =( )

    ReplyDelete