Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A marathon?

Everyday, I seem to be at school for 12 hours, which means half of the day I spent was going to school.
Kind of weird how I can be out of the house for that long.
How come I couldn't spent 12 hours with my work?
or, most importantly, with God and reading His words?
12 Hours...half a day...think how much I could accomplish in just half a day.
Except I throw away those hours into the trash can.
For instance, facebook is one of my big problems.
I probably spend at least 3 hours per day on it at home, but that takes away quarter of the day.
That means, I have 9 hours.
At least an hour dinner.
And finally, 8 hours of sleep.
Now, I don't always spent too much at school, well only Tuesday, and Thursday.
I spend more time sleeping on Monday, say around 10 hours or little more.
Wednesday (today), it's usually the same on Monday.
If I get tempted to go to CHQ, I spend at least 1.5 hour throwing away the money and letting the machine eat it all.
*Sigh* So much time I've wasted for past years.
I want to go on a resolution.
But I'm afraid I'll break it.
Fasting on facebook...seems very hard.
Maybe I shouldn't commit so soon or else someone will pull me into it.
So many verses in the Bible that says we should commit to the Lord.
"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3
"Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this." Psalm 37:5

 


 

My mom got her stuff stolen from her car, and I was thinking, why didn't you call the police?

It's too late, now I must pay back for the stolen item that the guest had given to me.

I thought God blesses me.

When I heard about it, my heart was harden.

But I was thinking to myself, you are more important to God than just those stolen items.

He loves you, mom.

 
As I was coming home from school, I was deciding on how I should commit myself to God.

I am ready to bring on whatever God is challenging me, and that is limit my time on computers, except if I have homework I need to type.

Seeing that I probably use at least 3 hours of computer at home, why not fast on it?

Make a limit, just like I use to do when I need to do my homework.

30 minutes? Is that good enough? That could be a good time to rest my brain, right?

I made a schedule when 2nd semester nearly begun, and I haven't been following it.

I need to be discipline and ready to glory God.

There might be some obstacles inside of me, but I know that my God will fight with me all the way until the end.

Just now, my brother said God is just an imagination that you believe in.

A friend's friend of mine said that you don't know if He exists.

Well, I'm here to tell you that my God, whom I worship, is mightier than just an imagination, He's real and alive TODAY.

He's holding the universe and galaxy at the palm of His hand, this shows how BIG He is.

And we're just those small and tiny little people, whom our knowledge, logic, theology, and science can't exceed to Him.
Oh, He's big and mighty alright? Dare you go out and search for Him in outer space because He's outside the universe.

For example, we're just a fish and we can't go beyond the tank that we're swimming in, and God is outside that tank, feeding us and caring for us.

This is the God whom I worship, love, and adore.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment