Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year

The celebration of the New Year was awesome.
Winter Conference was also a good life changing experience.
It's hard to commit myself to the 2010 Pledge.
Where I will be praying for the campus and going out sharing with the students who are lost.
Sometimes it's hard to get motivated, well most of the time I should say.
School has started and today classes got canceled due the poor condition of the weather.
At first I was very happy about it, but now it's going to be hectic for everyone.
I wonder why wouldn't they end the semester a bit later..
Anyhow, classes are going to be tough, or easy for me to pass all my courses with B+...hopefully.
I already messed up the last semester and I don't want to mess it up again.
Or else I might get bashed out of the campus.
I had a dream last night and it was depressing.
My father was there.
I was wondering...when was the last time I have seen him.
This year is the 6th year that I haven't seen him or truly spoken to him.
When I saw him, I hated him.
I was rebellion and I didn't want to see him again.
In reality, I still love him.
When I look around me, people who has father aren't very pleased with it.
I was going through facebook and saw a group called "I hate my dad".
I went in there and saw so many people saying distasteful stuff about their father.
Specifically speaking, they said their father takes over their life and being "bossy".
I was thinking, "Wow these kids have a father, and they don't bless it."
If I see my father again, how would I react towards him?
Can I truly learn to forgive him for what he has done?
There so many mysteries in his life that I don't know about.
Maybe, just maybe God will show me in the future.
Perhaps I shouldn't think about it right now and focus more on what in front of me right now.
I can do it. I'm counting on God. I'm willing to serve Him and obey Him(trying my hardest).
I guess this is how I should start off my story of 2009? Sure why not? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment