Thursday, March 29, 2007

Jesus banner over me

I've searched. For the past few days, I have search for Him. He showed me his way to understand who He is to me. I still haven't figure out yet. The day before, I've seen what I saw. I felt deep down bad about who I am at that moment. I always think about the better side about myself. Doing things that I really wanted. But I just never paid attention to you. Even though you told me how you feel, I just didn't kept my mind straight. Falling into a trap that Satan has set up for me. After seeing it, it struck my emotion. I felt bad about who I was. I turned and face what a mess I have done. Could I ever fix it? I didn't know what to say to you. My personal sensitive side turned into a selfish side. I thought to myself, I was selfish and I am. I face my problem and phone the person I really need to talk to. Talking about it made me feel like lying on my bed doing absolutely nothing. But she cheer me up and help me stand again. I pray God to bless her. I figure out that I have a New Life in myself. I found out what Life meant. I even found out most of the words Jesus have banner over me. I know God will show me the words of they mean to my personality. I Flow with God's presence and He'll guide me towards Him. Deep down I wanted to hold you and take you to Jesus's cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment