Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Confession

Wisdom cries aloud in the street,
in the markets she raises her voice;
at the head of the noisy streets she cries out;
at the entrance of the city gates she speaks:
“How long, O simple ones, will you love being simple?
How long will scoffers delight in their scoffing
and fools hate knowledge?
(Proverbs 1:20-22 ESV)

Oh my soul longs to breathe in the Holy Ghost daily and fully submit to His divine power. My soul gushes out in words that are burdensome and inexpressible.

My longing for satisfaction has been yielding toward worldliness that provides a counterfeit for pleasure and satisfaction. This life on earth is temporary, so seize the moment and experience the abundance of life, which speaks Half-Truth. How foolish it is to simply to gain the riches of this world.

I am hungry and thirsty for You. You're everything that I need.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment