Thursday, August 25, 2011

Journey With Me (Day 6)

May 11th, 2011

Humbling experience! My triceps are sore, and it was hard to lift up my arms and put on my backpack. It was all due to the workout in the morning, and I think I overdid it. Zach and I went and make more friends. There were few moments where I said something that I should not have. Zach corrected me with wisdom and I was very humbled by it seeing that I make mistakes in making friends. I shared with him how Alison and I got together. Speaking of Alison, I wonder how she's doing right now. I do miss her very much, and I hope she's doing well in her spiritual growth. When I think about her, it just makes my eyes tear up because she's doing something that may leave an imprint that last forever. If I was to tell you about her one year ago, she is a whole new person compared today. I would never imagine that I would be with an amazing woman who loves Jesus, and willing to commit herself in fulfilling the Great Commission. However, at least right now while I'm not with her, I trust that God is working in her heart. I hope that she is writing a daily journal for project, so that we will exchange it when we see each other in the future. I love her and I will be a man of integrity. Praying for her.

On the other note, Justin, Zach and I ate so much meat at the Brazillian restaurant for guy's night. We had awesome conversations and sharing our stories together. Anyhow, it is 9:10pm, and Justin and Zach are telling me their testimony. More to come...and sharing their relationship experience.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa. Posting a journal entry from May, eh? Crazy :P

    P.S. Don't put too much pressure on Alison ;) heh heh

    Also, speaking of triceps, I suddenly want to arm wrestle you. I wonder how that would play out.

    ReplyDelete