Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 28 – Something that you miss.

It is not something, but it is someone who I miss.

I haven't seen my father for 8-9 years. The last time I saw him was when he was in Vancouver, and he disappeared from my family for a long time. It was not until last year, during father's day, where I called him and chatted with him on the phone. Hearing his voice really startled me. His voice didn't change, and he talks in the same way (be successful and earn lots of money and take care of the family). This summer, my prayer is that I get to encounter him personally in Hong Kong or wherever God leads me. Hope to catch up with life and have the opportunity to share the gospel with him. Other than that, I also do miss my relatives in Hong Kong. Speaking of Hong Kong, I miss that place! Oh how I want to visit there and do ministry with the churches.

Moreover, I miss my dogs when I was young, but I guess most of them passed away =(

PS: IMU *wink*

2 comments:

  1. if you feel God's calling for you to serve in hk ministries, consider serving w/ Jackie pullinger's ministry of bringing healing to drug addicts.
    or
    the ministry from the key speaker from Chinese Wintercon this new yr.
    breakthrough ministry. you may have to polish up on ur chinese for the 2nd one, lol. but prob can volunteer to be an english tutor to help.

    ReplyDelete