Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 26 – What kind of person attracts you

Interesting question. This entry reminds me of the post that I did earlier in my "30 Days challenge".

In terms attraction, I am assuming what kind of girl attracts me? or what kind of guy attracts me (awkward!)?

This is going to be an interesting entry because I believe a lot of girls would come and read this post. At this moment, sitting here typing this entry, I am getting kind of nervous trying to nail down the characteristic or kind of woman that attracts me. *SIGH* I guess I took this 30 Days challenge, and I can't back off from this post. Hopefully, this is not my doomsday device that would push all the female away from me. Anyhow, here I go.

DISCLAIMER: Overall, it is the inner beauty.

- Loves Jesus, loves Scripture, loves others and loves to serve.
- Teach me Scripture.
- Knows how to cook.
- Has a heart for children.
- Younger than me.
- Long hair.
- Contentment.

Honestly, I would love to be with a woman who has the character of Ruth (I love the story of Ruth...I would love to marry her, but Boaz took her), who pursues to be a noble woman given in Proverbs 31:10-31, who has the same passion as I have, and who would go wherever I go (even to Hong Kong in the future and do ministry together). The list I have given is just a list...but if a girl is willing to come with me, then I don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment