Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 23 – Give pictures of 5 girls who are famous who you find attractive

I'm not the type of guy who would do this kind of blog. So please don't misunderstand me. It was difficult to find 5 girls who are (although I don't know if they are still famous) famous and attractive because I am not very interested in pop culture these days, but I can still point some of them out who are fairly well attractive...in appearance I suppose.

1.) Yuri Ebihara - My friend was a huge fan of her. He shared with me a photo of this girl, whom I found attractive during high school. Interestingly enough, it was hard to find her photo and her name because I don't remember a thing about her because I no longer care.



2.) I found Nathalie Kelly from Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift to be attractive because she's mix. I watched the movie when I was grade 11. Oh well, I don't really care anymore, but this is my 2nd option.



3.) Okay. For this 3rd option, Sam Pang is going to kill me...well, not really. There are two Korean women on youtube broadcast their talents and skills by singing to their audience. Oh, and they live in Australia too with an Australian accent. Their name is called Jayesslee. I find the girl who plays the guitar quite attractive. By the way, her name is Sonia. It is just the appearance that drew me in, but I don't know her so I won't go into details. I don't know if they are famous worldwide, but they do have a lot of views in some of their videos. In the photo below, it is the left one who plays the guitar.



4.) Next up is Erika Toda. She's an actress in two movies I watched: Death Note and Liar Game. She's cute in the movie, especially in Liar Game where she is so light and honest with people. I don't watch a lot of her movies because, like I said, not into pop culture.



5.) Finally, Nami Tamaki because I love to listen to her songs (Gundam Seed), and I find her voice quite attractive. I used to be addicted to her songs in High School but I don't listen to her songs as much now.

No comments:

Post a Comment