Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 06 – Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.

OKAY! Today is my chance to share 30 "interesting" facts about myself. I better not screw this up. So I am going to try and be completely honest. Let's go from Top (30) to Bottom (1)...ironically, #1 is very interesting (I hope).


30 - I am definitely Chinese
29 - I like to play strategy online games (Warcraft and Starcraft)
28 - Referring back to #29, I'm not that good.
27 - I hate eating mushrooms
26 - I am born in Hong Kong
25 - I smoked a cigarette (one inhale) when I was grade 5, and I never did again afterwards.
24 - I play Drummania in the arcade.
23 - I fractured my left middle finger from basketball.
22 - I was a green belt at Hapkido, but I quit around grade 10 because my mom wasn't able to take me there anymore.
21 - I dislike writing, but I am willing to improve.
20 - I am the 4th child in my family.
19 - I have three older brothers and a little brother. Yes, there are 5 boys in the family.
18 - For anime, I used to be a fan of Gundam Seed.
17 - For manga, I like to read OnePiece.
16 - I go to Simon Fraser University studying Interactive Arts & Technology. Currently 3rd year.
15 - I am a follower of Jesus Christ
14 - I attend Oakridge Baptist Church
13 - I have strong interest in studying Theology and Apologetic.
12 - I play the guitar.
11 - I play the drums.
10 - I was baptized in Oakridge Baptist Church in March 23rd, 2008.
9 - I love All You Can Eat Sushi.
8 - I made a lot of dumb videos because my friends from church influenced me.
7 - I am weak, but Christ strengthens me
6 - I am proud, but Christ humbles me
5 - I am a sinner, but Christ has died for my sins.
4 - I am single, but I am praying that God would show me a godly woman who is around me.
3 - I am a nobody trying to tell everybody about Somebody.
2 - I'm a happy emo. Yes, I am depress and sad sometimes, but I pursue joy in Christ knowing that I have assurance of salvation.
1 - I am a male, by God's grace, trying to pursue to be a godly man.

You have now gotten to know me a little bit better. I apologize I didn't meet your expectations of what you think of me, but don't let this list disappoint you. Come and know me a little bit better in person =)

No comments:

Post a Comment