Thursday, July 15, 2010

Regeneration with Jaeson Ma

If you were to ask me to fill you in what happened last night, then I'll say this, "I cannot explain it."
That moment was a powerful experience in which I can't explain UNLESS you were there.
Jaeson Ma preached a message that God is choosing Asia to fulfill the Great Commission.
We are to bring the Gospel "BACK TO JERUSALEM".
The thing that shock me the most is this...for those who are self-absorb like me, but I repent of that...
The question is NOT what God's will for me or what is MY will!
Or what can God do for me because He has already done it at the cross!
However, as I watched the God's movement around the world, especially in the 1040 window, the question is this...
How can I join God's movement?
I am sure most of you who are reading this are getting educated.
Medicine, Business, Science, Arts...etc...
God is equipping us so that He could SEND us to ministry.
We are called to fulfill the Great Commission.
For me, I don't know if I will be going to Asia as my ministry.
However, in workplace, that is my ministry.
Everywhere needs the gospel.
I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the
salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the
Gentile.
Asia is becoming like the churches in Acts, but even bigger.
First, 3000 got saved.
As Jaeson said, "There are 40,000 people being saved everyday in Asia."
Now, that is huge and big.
I got endurance...suffering...pain...PASSION.
I am being reminded about Passion.
If I am not willing to die for something, then I don't have much passion.
For the past year, I didn't have much passion because I had let that definition slipped away.
Being reminded about the Passion I have for Jesus has reminded me about my unsaved family and friends.
Jesus had passion for me.
He was willing to suffer the pain that I deserve to suffer.
He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that
we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds
you have been healed.
What a passion that Jesus had for the world.
How am I going join You, God?

No comments:

Post a Comment