Thursday, June 3, 2010

What is up?

I want to find a more profound title to talk about my everyday life.
Maybe that title is relevant enough to speak the question?
Anyhow, yesterday, I caught a flu.
I think I caught it from my little brother or walking to school in the rain without wearing proper clothing.
I feel better now.
At least I am glad that I am able to go to school and see my co-op coordinator.
I am slacking in school, somewhat.
Hopefully I will get on task and start working hard again.
It is going to come down on me this month and on July.
Must get BUSY!
Since I was so sick yesterday, I wasn't able to do devotional, but I do pray that God would continually be my first priority.
Spending time with God through prayer and talking is also a privilege.
Your greatest achievement on earth means nothing compare to the reward that God will crown you.

1 comment:

  1. good reminder thtat i need to do my devo for today.thank God has been putting in a good habit of reading devo in the last 3 weeks. its the only thing i can cling onto =/

    ReplyDelete