Monday, May 31, 2010

Waking up to a New Morning

It's the last day of May.
Ian just went back to Hong Kong for two months.
Right now, I am thankful that God can still use me here on earth.
He's not done with me yet.
There were a lot of significant event last week.
I especially enjoyed Tuesday and Wednesday evening *wink wink* Wink
It is a new challenge of love and obedience to God.
During small group bible study, we shared about our struggles in obeying God and finding joy in Him.
It was an awesome discussion and I thoroughly enjoyed it very much.
Yesterday, there was breakfast service at my church service.
It was really good eating and listening to a speaker.
One of the kids in Sunday school spoke blasphemy.
"The Bible is a trash!"
"Why are we learning about this biblical trash?"
Although I was kind of sad and upset when he/she said it, but I forgive that punk since he/she is still young.
Hopefully I'll be doing more posting when I have time if anything significant happens.

1 comment:

  1. it is a new chapter for many ppl. some ppl goign to hksome starting new careersome starting new semestersome starting new school plan.

    ReplyDelete