Saturday, April 10, 2010

Four Months Minus One Day From Now

Hello readers.


I would love to welcome you to my new blog.


Jill Manubay suggested me to use this website to post more entries so she and other readers can comment.


Just a show of hands(or comments), who is reading this?


I didn't officially ditch my old blog.


I would love to read it over again in the future and to see how God worked in my life over the past few years.


Here is my old blog: http://lltommy100689.spaces.live.com/



Today, it is my second time posting.


Reading from the Title, you guys and gals might not understand what is happening.


Today is April 10th 2010.


Next Four months later, it will be August 10th, 2010.


Minus One Day, it will be August 9th, 2010.


I am looking forward to that day when my covenant will be fulfilled.


I am also looking forward in seeing what God will do during that day.


Please read my old blog if you don't understand what that means.


Read exactly August 9th, 2009 entry.


Anyhow, I have lots to design in this blog, so I look forward to using this awesome blog!

1 comment: