Monday, March 1, 2010

It's over

Yesterday, it was the last day of the Olympic.
I probably would not forget this moment that I experienced.
So much has happened, and so much excitement just around the corner.
But now, downtown will settle down this week.
Athletes and tourists are heading back home!
This is my first time that I have ever appreciated the Olympic because I never cared about it before.
I wish that Vancouver will host the Olympic again...which will take another century =(
Most importantly, God is coming.
Seeing all the excitement as Canada won another gold medal in hockey.
Imagine, people roaming in the street, yelling with excitement and tears...imagine they all worshiped God like that.
Jesus has conquered the grave, and that is far more better than just a gold medal.
Our true reward is waiting for us in heaven.
Crown Him with many crowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment