Saturday, November 7, 2009

When can I say it?

I am so glad that this week has ended.
Projects 2 are done!
Therefore, I have some time to rest from all the late night sleep I had.
What can I say?
Next Wednesday is Remembrance Day, which I don't have school, and I don't have school on Thursday 'cause I don't have class.
Another bonus is that I don't have a lab on Friday morning!!!!
Wow, I am blessed that God has given me these days and times to rest, and also to start on projects instead of cramming them.
Hopefully I won't be slacking off before November ends.
Trust me, when you step into University, one semester can just fly by just an instant.
I am thoroughly enjoying what I am doing right now.
Except I need to have think of more creative way to design my poster for IAT 102.
I need to brainstorm some ideas on what to do for my Interactive Motion Design for IAT 100.
I need to finish my persuasive paper for Tech 101W, and I forgot to pick up my informative research paper.
I have some things to do for CMPT 120...nothing much going on except for the scary 45% Final that I need to study for, and also Project 2.
Anyhow, that is how November will look like.
Enough of school stuff.
Time to reflect.
When I saw her today, she looks more gorgeous and appealing to my eyes.
I love to acknowledge the beauty that she is whenever I see her.
However, there is an obstacle.
Perhaps it is just my curiosity, or my consideration for her.
I would love to wait patiently for her, and I will gladly do it.
Except I don't know...I just don't know what is in her thought...
I'm terrify to ask her, but I do want to know the answer...but still gladly wait for it.
Anyhow, I'll live according to His will, not mine.
I will stop being so strategic and trust that God has everything under control.
I desire passion and intimacy with You, Oh Lord.
May I come close to You so that I may find that person who is also coming close to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment