Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's coming back

As I am looking forward to the end of the semester, I am also looking forward to all the piles of work that will fall on me.
It is almost the end of the month, again.
Majority of my subjects are alright.
I am kind of struggling with this writing course: Tech 101W.
Honestly, I really hate writing, and I will be doing an upper level writing in the future.
I got back my research paper, and boom!
I didn't fail, but I didn't expect to get that mark.
I seriously need to redeem my marks through my next paper.
IAT 102 is average for me.
I can't say I am not doing so well, but I also can't say I am doing well.
I am just between the marks, and hoping to accomplish better for my final project.
IAT 100 is alright now.
Josh and I will be working together on FLASH Animation.
Perhaps we could show some of our works to C4Cers.
Must do really well for the Final Project.
Note to self: MUST DO REALLY WELL ON THE WRITE-UP.
Not saying that I screwed up on my last two projects 'cause I got A's on both my projects, BUT the write-up is the only thing that pulled my marks down.
Therefore, Josh and I will be starting on it this week.
CMPT 120 has another project assigned.
I will be creating a game called Reversi!
Search it up on google and have fun with it.
Anyhow, the good thing about it is that I get to work with a partner!
I never thought that someone would want to work with me because it is an option if we want to work with someone.
Anyhow, must get perfect on the project 'cause I almost did for the last project.
Oh boy, this sounds fun alright???
Three MAJOR FINAL PROJECTS, and ONE RESEARCH PAPER are due on the LAST WEEK.
So I have two more weeks to finish it...make it one and half weeks left.
Like what Chinese people would say, "ADD OIL or +++++++OIL."
Must pull this through.
God is the only source of energy, and Jesus is the one that transfers that energy to us.
I used that analogy from Parable of the vine and the branches.
Seriously, if we don't abide in Christ, then how will be bear much fruit?
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength." ~ Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment