Saturday, October 17, 2009

Powerful Dream

"She has a place in your heart." ~ Nathaniel Grams.
I had the most powerful dream I ever had.
It was so powerful.
It is so difficult to explain it, but it was a powerful dream.
Just before the day ended, I had an hour conversation with Nathaniel.
You are guys will be like, "Who's Nathaniel? A new character in this blog?"
He's one of my brothers in Christ in Oakridge Baptist Church.
Anyhow, I was sharing something deep in my heart.
I longed to talk to someone who is willing to listen.
Since Nathaniel is doing his thesis, and he's going to be a counselor, I might as well share with him.
He said sometimes when you share something deep inside your heart with someone, it will probably hurt someone.
That is quite interesting.
I was sharing quite a lot of things about her, and how I view her both positive and negative.
It is just funny how I was talking about her for such a long time, and then I prayed for her before I slept...
I had this amazing dream about her.
Again, honestly, I cannot control my dreams.
It was so powerful...so powerful.
I won't go into details though.
However, when I woke up, I didn't complain, "ARGH! Why was it a dream? Why can't it be real?"
Instead of giving that kind of attitude, I asked God, "Father, what were you trying to show me?"
I was talking about her and praying for her before I slept, so I was wondering if God wanted to reveal something powerful to me.
I am very sure, and no doubt that God placed that dream while I was asleep.
It was like a supernatural work in my sleep.
I never had that kind of dream in my life.
It was so peaceful, and I felt connected with God.
Anyhow, I think this is enough or else people will start getting too curious of who she is...
although Jilly Jill Jill is already wondering who she is.
By the way, I stopped using facebook now.
I am fasting until Christmas, so if you guys want to contact me, then send me an email or leave a comment.
Anyways, I'm done sharing this to you guys, and I'm going to talk to Nathaniel about it when I see him tomorrow or later in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment