Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lack of love

When I look at the world these days, staring at the nature of the trees and the cars swifting by, I see two things, beauty and chaos.
It is beautiful to see God's creation on this planet and His creativity.
I just ate a fruit at Hanna's place, and I have never seen those fruits before but they look so colorful.
On the contrary, human creativity may be neat, but they can be destructive to the world.
We have science to create things that "helps" us solve problems and make things more "efficient" for us.
Not saying that driving a car or riding a skytrain can be a bad things, however, those little pieces of metal and materials came from God.
Anyhow, back to the topic.
It was a "tragic" to hear one of my friends is going through relationship problems.
Both the couples are Christian.
However, something didn't go so well.
What happened exactly?
How did it just boiled down like that?
I couldn't imagine what will happen to me when I am on a relationship...
"I can't believe a person's heart can change so fast."
Satan can attack really fast.
So guard yourself with the Armor of God.
It is also the lack of God's love.
God is love.
If we lose that kind of love, then we will not understand what love is anymore, thus won't know who God really is and His love for us.
"Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love."
It is very important to truly understand His love.
Love can be described in many things, but all I can say, love is sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment