Wednesday, October 21, 2009

DONE!...for now.

YES! I am finally free from that stupid research paper!
I feel so relief after I handed it in.
Am I happy about it?
I am just happy that I handed it in, but it would be nice if I passed it.
It is better than to not hand it in.
So what am I going to do now that I am done?
More projects and assignments need to be done.
Next week is my first one and only mid-term for this semester.
For now, I am quite satisfied that I gave so much effort doing it...especially staying up until around 3am - 4am working on it...and sip some coffee in the morning.
It was quite hard to stay up doing on all these things.
I felt like I was not giving enough time or effort to work on it...
There were times I went out at night with my brothers and eat dinner and doing some fun things...
Well, it is good to relax.
It is not wrong to take a rest from work.
I actually do needed that rest and fun activity.
Most importantly, I do needed to place a time only for God.
It was quite hard to go back to my reading 2 King, Psalm, and Isaiah, but I did flip to other passages and get some encouragement from God's words.
Whatever the result is, I will continue to rejoice and give thanks, for He has always been showing me my weaknesses.
I find it funny how I always think so hard or over think stuff
I was talking to Joshua before class about creating a BIG project that seems kind of difficult.
And out of an instant, he just thought of something so simple that doesn't need to be difficult.
Sometimes you just got to think stupidly.
Then, I just thought of a verse similar to that, BUT THERE ARE NO RELATION between the verse and what I am saying.
1 Corinthians 1:25 "For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength."
Why does it not have any relation?
Well, it talks about how the world see us, the Christian, as foolish people who follows Christ.
I would so rather be called foolish for believing Christ than to be smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment