Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Await

Everyday, it is You who I live for.
It is all because of Jesus that I am alive.
Oh Happy Day, I will never be the same.
For some reason, I think that the three sentences above somehow correspond to each other.
Everytime I listen to music, I can imagine myself with OBC band leading worship.
Something interesting popped out of my mind: OBC band.
I was just fantasizing and wished that my church has a band.
Imagine Oakridge Baptist Church having a band...or just a solid and dedicated worship team.
Chinese Congregation has their Praise Team, which is cool.
So, who was in the band that I imagine?
I will feel guilty for naming people and leaving out others who believes they "aren't" talented enough, but that is not true because anyone can lead worship or worship God.
You don't need to be talented to worship God.
You praise Him and give thanks for who He is and what He has done.
Anyhow, back to the question: Who's in the band?
Drummer: Masao, Renee(main), or me.
Piano: Eliza
Keyboard: Nathaniel
Bass: Isamu...although he is not even part of OBC or Daniel even though he wasn't in my thought.
Acoustic Guitar: Masao as a worship leader.
Electric Guitar: Billy and me(solo person)
Vocalist: Justin, Jackie, and Angel.
There we go.
Just to make sure, I am not choosing out of favoritism.
It could be fun if we could all get together and have a worship jam.
Anyhow, lets get back on topic.
Today, I have my first, one and only mid-term, and a quiz.
My mid-term was Computer Science and it was alright...except I messed up on my last two questions and little questions.
I blew my quiz big time.
It was all multiple choice and I don't even know more than half of it.
I was focusing mostly on my mid-term so I didn't find time to study thoroughly for the quiz except taking some notes last night.
Mid-term was quite misleading.
Did few of the sample mid-terms, and I thought it would be on those questions.
However, I figured that the prof was being tricky on us.
Glad that I did more studying on it.
Anyhow, IF by God's will, I hope I did alright on my mid-term and quiz; IF not, then I will still rejoice in Him =)
Yesterday was her special day.
I thank God that I met her when she and I were 18.
Now, we're both 20.
I was talking to her on the phone last night, and she is pretty cute and funny for making stressful noises.
In the next ten years, I might help her recall what she did during her 20th birthday.
"You were studying all day for your mid-terms.) =P
Anyhow, it was fun talking to her.
I will continue to wait upon the Lord.
Perhaps I should find a week to fast and prayer about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment