Friday, September 18, 2009

Everyone needs to be reminded

When it comes to getting lost, I get really lost.
Even reading scriptures and seeking answers from God, I still need to talk to Him more often.
You know that when a person who says, "I'm alright", but honestly how often do we usually lie to ourselves?
Perhaps it is just only from my point of view...sorry for being bias.
But ask yourselves this question, "where in the point am I struggling with?"
There was this deep burden in me that I want to tell the people how I am feeling.
I am urging to tell people that I am struggling and I need some guidance from someone.
I talked to Serena last night and...as usual...I would say, "I am not completely alright."
Then later on, I burst forth and shared a lot of my struggles and pain that I was going through.
She gave me a reminder, "When you get frustrated with yourself, you need to turn this over to God because we can't do anything by ourselves."
Just *SNAP*, I was awaken from that statement.
She's right.
I can't do anything about it besides lifting these problems up to God...and also share it with others so I could be reminded by things.
It is God who is my comforter and shelter.
He is my strength when I am weak.
When I fall down he picks me up.
When I am dry he fills my cup.
To give up I will be a fool.
God, you are my all in all.
Thank you for the great reminder.
We all need to be reminded.
I am grateful and blessed.
LOL, now I am cheerful =)

No comments:

Post a Comment