Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Blessed

I am blessed in every way.
Through struggles, I am blessed.
Through hardships, I am blessed.
Through suffering, I am blessed.
Through disappointment, I am blessed.
Through patience, I am blessed.
Through MANY TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS, I am blessed.
I may have went through all this, but I anticipate more to come.
There will be times I have to endure a lot of pain.
There will be times when I have to work extra hard.
There will be times when I need to discipline myself.
There will ALWAYS be times when I must wrestle with my sins.
However, this is important too.
In the future, I must protect my love one.
In the future, I must honor my love one.
In the future, I must be loyal to my love one.
In the future, I must respect my love one
In the future, I must provide for my love one.
In the future, I must love for my love one.
I am blessed to have known you as a good friend and I pray that the Holy Spirit continues to work in your life.
You may have some things that I disagree, but that is normal because I can never find a perfect person.
I also pray that you continue to set your mind only on God, and not yoke with non-believers and the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment