Monday, July 6, 2009

Sleeping Beauty II

I was still thinking on the things that Sam said about "soul sleep".
Christina gave me something to think about on Luke 23:42-43.
"TODAY, you will be with me in paradise."
What did Jesus meant by "today"?
Did He meant "today you will receive the salvation?"
I don't know.
Mr. Sam Pang!
If you are reading this, then we should really discuss this seriously.
It is good to look in context, but it is also important to interpret the meaning from other Bible verses.
I was reading on Luke 16:19-31.
The Rich man and Lazarus.
Lazarus means "whom God helps".
Interestingly enough, the rich man was already in hell.
And he was asking Abraham in verse 27-28.
Now, what was Jesus teaching here?
Rich man in hell...and his family in the world?
Another good thing to think about.
Got to meditate on verse 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment