Saturday, May 23, 2009

Zoom In (1 Corinthians 6:12)

I have something to share deeply about the area that I am in, and the area deep within me.
First of all, Tim Horton is just outside my residence.
I'm getting kind of addicted to the Ice Cappuccino, just like bubble tea.
The area around me is nice.
However, it is nice around here, but just a ten minute walk to south east of Waterloo, you'll see a lot of broken people.
I went to two churches for the past two weeks.
I went to Lincoln Chapels, and Creekside church.
I think I might stick with Creekside because I enjoy the school bus ride.
What else to share?
I haven't been reading God's word for few days.
When I don't read His word, I don't feel Spiritually Filled.
It is dangerous to not stick with God and reading and knowing Him because I would end up being depress and start doing things my own way.
Not only that, I would end up not being very passionate for Him.
I would stick with fun rather than fellowship.
Last night, I felt kind of depress.
Another personality that I have is that I am a very emotional person.
I had tons of things in my mind.
I forgot to email my updates to my church.
Once my secretary sent me an email about the bulletin, I wasn't in the bulletin...asking people to pray for me.
I felt discouraged by the fact that I am not in the bulletin...well maybe the past two weeks.
I was kind of busy and I forgot to update my situation with my secretary.
I was also thinking about the fact that I am nearly half-way through project.
Also thinking how it would feel to be to go back home.
Have I changed over the process of the last three weeks.
Have I honor God over the last three weeks?
Am I satisfied by the fact that I am on this project.
Those were just not so happy news.
BUT THERE ARE HAPPY NEWS!
Me and the other people went to St.Jacob's Market and I bought tons of groceries today!
Those could last me more than a week.
I didn't need to spend that much.
I learned that cooking is fun and that groceries are way cheaper than just a meal at McDonald.
I finally learn how to cook just decent meals for myself...not sure if others would enjoy it.
Played Citadels.
When I turn back my Bible, I have TONS of things to know about God.
I want to know Him deeply.
I want to get very intimate with Him.
I also learned that there are so many things that we can do, but are they worth doing?
"Everything is permissible for me" - but not everything is beneficial.
There are so many things that tempt me to sin, but I'll fight hard to overcome it by the power of the Holy Spirit.
"Everything is permissible for me" - but I will not be masted by anything.
Continue to pray for me and my team, and also others who are on Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment