Sunday, January 25, 2009

Youth Memories

As I stepped into the youth room, I still remember my very 1st time when I joined the youth Sunday School.

I still remember when I 1st went to the youth event.

I have tons of pictures though =)


This is a really old photo of when I was grade 9.

 


My old youth Pastor sitting on the table, and Dom playing with the fire, and Joman eating a stick?

 


This is the time when I was grade 10, big jump from the last picture. The event was gym night.

 


This is one of the big youth gathering or we were going my Chinese Pastor's house for potluck. Grade 10

 

 


Masao and Joman were taking "sticker" pictures during Purple Hippo at Metrotown.

 


Christmas Party! Grade 11

 


Ice Skating at 8 Rinks! Grade 11

 


Scavenger Hunt at Metrotown. Grade 11

 


Went to Playland during Summer 2006.

 


This is one of the Church dinner that the youth hosts. They are the servers and cookers! Basically it is a once a year restaurant at church. Some of the youths don't come out to events so this is almost all the people in the youth. Grade 12.

 


The youth went to Hillsongs Concert at UBC. Grade 12.

 


Went to playland during Summer, again, when I just finished high school.

 


Our first youth retreat to Thetis Island. Summer 2007.

 


One of the favourite photos in the retreat! I love hiding behind Scott! Summer 2007

 


Our new youth Pastor(left) coming out for his first youth event, bowling.

 


Fear Factor...dare to finish the bowl? It was basically a competition betwen two teams and we had to make them drink what my team made, instead the host told us to drink what we've made. Seriosuly, it looks like vomit.

 


Three gals from Fear Factor got injured.

 


Our annual youth retreat! Summer 2008.

 

I'm very happy to be part of them in their lives.

Great changes and experiences that I've went through with them.

God Bless them and be with them each day.

Direct them to you and show them your way of truth.

 

Oh yeah! Today is Chinese New Years Eve!

Yeah...I'm not Asian enough =P

I don't even know when is Chinese New Year XD

No comments:

Post a Comment