Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bloggers

I signed up for an account at bloggers: http://tommy100689.blogspot.com/

So, I practically posted two entries in one day but differen topics.

As a blogger, I really want to express and tell something about what I did.

I went to E-Spot and throwing money away into the game machine and wasting myself, again!

And then, I just read Jessica's testimony of how she became a Christian.

She told me that she reads me blogs, so yes I did stalk your facebook and see if you had any blogs.

It's very unique and God bless you.

Futhermore, I'm tired.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tommy... I'll make myself known here and actually make a comment, haha. I went to CHQ today and actually wondered if you would be there... but you were at a different arcade, funny. I was also thinking later on Friday that I should share my full testimony with you, since you were asking, so I'm glad that you took the time to find my blog and to read what I wrote there. My testimony is kind of complex in a way, like it includes what I shared at wintercon and also on my blog and other things too. Although I guess my whole life has been a journey towards God, so it would be hard to share the whole thing. I like the conversations I have with you Tommy, they make me reflect. Anyway, I'm writing too much and I don't even know if you read your comments, so I will end this now. See you later! God bless, bro.

    ReplyDelete