Saturday, May 5, 2007

delete

I......

forgot what I am.

Pain...Struggle...Depress...Worry...Frustrate

took into my body of life.

Tears may not come out, except it is happening inside me.

I......

really hate everything.

Staring down at everything that are in front of me.

I have changed...

it poisoned me

I am blinded to the goods.

I don't want to look at it...

eyes are half closed...face is falling

I......

hate everything that I have known...

that has happened

in my life.

I......

want to changed everything, so that it will never ever happen again

starting from the time I was born

having to know everything that will happen

but......

now i am meant to be something else

I want to be alone...

in the dark

I don't want to see anyone

I want to sleep

I want to ignore everything

and

I want to forget everything

I want to be deleted

I don't want to be question

I choose not to care about it

and

the pain

i need to faint......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment