Monday, November 27, 2006

November

woah November is going to end sooooooon. So fast. Like i said somehow my life turn into a fast pace than before. And it's SNOWING!!!! First time i saw it was when i got out of E-Spot(an arcade) snowing soo hard. But actually i saw bits of tiny crystal falling from the sky after my driving lesson was over. Interesting, Early Christmas aye? And even rite now, outside is like a WINTER WONDERLAND. But the most stupid, dangerous, gaying, queerest thing ever was that school was open in Vancouver....... I mean wth? First time i heard the radio that all lower mainland were closed. It was actually private school.......stupid. Then i saw the website that school was open........ I was praying to God before that night....... praying for a safe snowy day without school. O well at least learning wasnt that bad. I even almost got hit by a car. Sidewalk was filled with snow, i dont even want to walk on it so instead i walked on the road. That is when i felt something was behind my back. So glad the car didnt drove fast or else i would've been in the hospital. So dangerous to go to school. Half the teacher werent at school and were late. Especially Mrs. Springer, she woke up at 5am or something and went to take a bus from Surrey. And she was still late for 40min. I was like walking COLD FREEZING air. I even had trouble crossing the sidewalk. I had to jump across a half a centi long. Good thing is, I didnt have a math quiz today :). so scared i didnt study much. Each room was soooo cold. Freeze my Agenda. ANother good thing is i finally did my English Presentation!!!! and i get to see my mark :). IM GETTING 'B' in ENGLISH!!!!!!!! OMG I NEVER GOT A B in my whole regular program life. beside i got a B in the special program. But still I GOT A B. And im actually Passing PHYSICS with a bare pass. Whew. But my chem teacher still havent let me do the makeup test yet :(. i wonder if that will drop my mark or get an Omit. If he gave my a 0. Im SOOO SUING HIM. OR TALK TO THE COUNSELLOR. Engineer.......damn my project doesnt work. Going to get a B again. Robotic probably a high B or an A(if possible). PE probably not sure how they mark. IM ACTUALLY doing bad in MAth :O omg so scared. getting 60% around there:O. Why am i being lazy? not doing my hw much. SS hmm not sure C assuming. Did i say all my course yet????? i guess. o well. I just pray that there would be no school tomorrow. PLZ GOD plz for the children that u love for their own safety. and yeah

2 comments:

  1. whatever man..... we dont care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy!  So glad to read about your recent days!  Hehehe the snowing has
    stopped so back to school everyday!  Hahaha today's my last day for
    classes!  Harharhar suffer in school midget!

    ReplyDelete