Tuesday, April 11, 2006

grrr...(sigh)

bluh.......so tired right now. too lazy to do my HW. feel like copying hw for the rest of my life. anyways, spring hoop these days really turning out bad for my team. Most ppl missed lay ups, aggressive, ball hogging and shooting 3s for no reason>< thought my team was good, but it turned out suck. Twisted my ankle on the third game='( probably cannot play my fourth game=[ yep our team is doing really bad. Someone stoled my ball why playing grr.......why does ppl have to break one of the ten commandments><. love stealing aye. Jason and I, well it was his idea so he started first, stoled a ball tht is the same brand and ball as my own ball. Any ways, failed sooo many dictation in Jap, dun really care about tht because it is not a test or project. Speaking of project, reminder to myself, go to Jenny's house and do Jap project. gotta last these 2 days before long weekend. wish skool ends more quicker and just get on with Summer. Anyhow, got alot of things to do and especially some other works to do besides Skool only(including chinese). Anyhow, Natalie if ur reading this, I have a confession, nice picture when ur young^^mmhmm. da-da-da---da-da-da---da---da---da-da-da---da-da-da---da---da-da-da-da-da---da-da-da-da-da---da-da-da-da-da---da--da--da-da---da-da-da-da-da---dada. and yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment