Saturday, February 11, 2006

Mega Monopoly


another week has came for our youth to reunite once again. TIME FOR MONOPOLY. lol, im reallly sugar high today. Went nut tht everyone step on our train and our 2 house. It was so funny. forgot but i think someone made two turns and step on our trains 2 times lol. Another Funny thing, some team land on our 2 house properties and then another turn, they landed on our train, lol hahahah. Traded so many good deals. 4 train and 3 green properties. hahaha im weird and made the youth more fun(i think) once again. And so at last, Team Jackie(which is my team) HAS WON. Didnt notice till i got home, Eliza didnt came...... hmmm weird. Hope next year, there will be more sugar for me. SUGAR HIGH AhahHAhahAHha and Angel no starbucks for u....lol. Laughing really hard today. And yeah


 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tommy~
    How are you doing ar?
    Yeah. I couldn't make it yesterday...><" Sick...I needed more sleep. My sleeping hours are all flipped around...heheh..well I'm glad you all had fun last nite...too bad i missed it. :( But I'm soooooo glad i had more sleep LOL...
    Elizabear~

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i want my starbucks coffee!!! ><''

    ReplyDelete