Sunday, February 26, 2006

me praying at "my space"...lol

dear god,

               Thank you for this week and everything u did. God i really need ur help this coming week. For i have 3 test and 2-3 project to do. Think the japanese is going to be omit, i hope so i dont need to do alot of work. Science, Japanese and SS test, sigh. Think they are all in one day god. Please give me strength and confident in getting really really good mark for all these work. Let me shine on you oh heavenly father. Please take care of everyone in church and help them watever they face trouble. Bring them all back in AWANA and keep them safe and healthy.

                    I pray for these words, in your name "amen"

 

 

 

 

 

 

y did i even pray in msn lol. Im being such an idiot doing this.

1 comment:

  1. *waves* Hey Tommyyyyyyyyyyy.
    Yesh. Did I miss alot?! Somehow I wasn't able to access to other ppl's spaces directly...yesh.  Stupid thing...*sniff*
    Anyways!~ No way!! It's good to pray. Anywhere, Anyplace, Anytime. I
    think it's good that you did that!! And Vania's "Use Your Light To
    Shine On Him" lesson has been pretty successful eh? (More effective
    then any of Mabear's lol...*cough* just joking lol) We all got the
    message. LoL~
    I'm pretty sure God heard ya loud and clear!! Add oil !! Look forward to Friday. It'll help. lol. It's helping me rite now. lol
    Elizabear~

    ReplyDelete