Thursday, January 26, 2006

alright!!!

Yay no skool for 3 days^^!!!! I'm going to sleep in all the way. Probably not goin to church i think. Wow this week has passed by so quickly and fast. Why does people say one week is long. Well sometimes is long for me but i know how to control my own time. Today is the day we sold our special. Made quite alot of money in one day. But not alot on the first group. Took my time giving changes and pressing the button lol. Huh.....made me run around the skool again><Run to sensei's room and start editing but the teacher had meeting so no editing today, AGAIN!!! Then run to the business wing and want to start cashing out. But betty said they helped me cash out, AGAIN!!!>< any ways NO SKOOL^^ WEEKEND time. oh yeh mission fest......hmmm still thinking. and yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment