Saturday, January 12, 2013

Reference Menu (January 12th, 2013)

Reference Menu is a title in which I share some links with you that stood out to me. These links can consist of articles, book reviews, news, youtube, and much more to name in however way God wants to use these links to bless my brothers and sisters.

Louie Giglio - This article is a roundup of different articles from different view about the recent situation of Louie Giglio withdrawing himself from the inauguration of prayer for President Obama.

End It Movement - This is the movement that Louie Giglio started. It is about ending human trafficking and slavery.

Awake My Soul - Chris Tomlin released a new album called "Burning Lights". This is one of the new songs that was composed featuring Lecrae. I believe the song is based upon Ezekiel 37.




No comments:

Post a Comment