Saturday, December 3, 2011

Month of December

For the next few months, I will be teaching Sunday School for the Senior High School and Young Adults. Given this kind of privilege from God, I am grateful. For tomorrow's lesson, I will be teaching on Genesis 4 focusing on Cain and Abel and how the enmity between the woman's offspring and the serpent's offspring (Genesis 3:15) dukes it out through the whole Bible.  This theme surely develops throughout the Old Testament, and how that prophecy (Gen 3:15) is fulfilled in the life and work of Jesus Christ where He conquers and rules over Satan, sin, and death through His death on the cross and resurrection from the grave. Looking forward to that.

School is nearly coming to an end. It's been a tough battle this semester. Went through a lot of disappointments, anxiety, stress over all my projects and assignments. Despite the fact I went through that, God's faithfulness remains forever. When I fail, He forgives. By the grace of God, may I finish well this semester and the year 2011.

I thank God for such awesome brothers in Christ that He raised up: James Wong, Sam Pang, Victor Chiang, and others. We're come together on Monday, for the 4 weeks, to do Biblical hermeneutics Training where we learn to be good students of the Bible. Well, more than that. We come together to study the Word of God. I am loving Jesus more and more as He shapes and stretches my mind to think Biblically as I read His words.

Winter Conference here I come! Need to raise support in order to go. If you're interested in supporting me, then please pray and let me know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment