Saturday, July 30, 2011

Journey With Me (Day 4)

May 9th, 2011

Not as I will, but your will. This morning, I went to exercise again with Djastin, Zach, Megan and Angel. My muscles are very sore from the exercise in Day 3, so I wasn't able to use my arms effectively. Today, it was my first class with my classmates, and I learned a little bit. I am excited to learn the language so I could speak it to people, and maybe with Alison when we get together. Afterward, I get the chance to have lunch with more people, and the foods were delicious. This place does have good food afterall!

PTL! I get the opportunity to make friends with Shay. The campus is very nice and beautiful with well-structured environment. Kind of like UBC campus. A lot of students were very friendly...well, only to Shay. Oh well, I'm very exhausted, especially my legs. During dinner time, Megan asked me how I am coping with my constipation. Oh yeah, I am experiencing that, which is not good. Hopefully I'll stay healthy.

Anyhow, it's is 8pm right now and I am feeling sleepy and exhausted. My relationship with God is very important and I desperately need to set that as my first priority. Looking forward to seeing what will be in-stored for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment