Friday, July 15, 2011

Journey With Me (Day 1)

May 6th, 2011. 

The Time Has Come! Sitting on the airplane for almost 6 hours is another new experience. During the past 4 days, I have been preparing for this exciting trip that God had planned for me. In the beginning, I was so pumped up and feel ready for the trip. Little did I know, there were a lot of information that I had to take in. With all the details and information I need to store while I am on the trip, I feel overwhelmed and fearful because I totally don't know what to expect. It was very humbling. Although I do hope that my heart and mind are ready, I am not 100% confident and ready. But I know that God is with me and my family while I am away. Hope that this will be an awesome step of faith that I'm taking.

Four more hours until I land. My nerves are getting nervous and I just don't know what to say or think about but TRUST! Recently, I have been reading 1 Samuel and understanding and applying how the story relates to the New covenant. It has been a long time, but I am glad that I can refresh my memory.

Hope to update this everyday during my trip.

PS: I watched three movies and I really liked them.
PPS: I am sitting near Myra, Jen, Emily, Zach, Stefan and Megan.
PPPS: I miss DearBubbleSon.

No comments:

Post a Comment