Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 08 – A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.

There are a lot of moments where I feel satisfied with my life. This one is going to be difficult.

First of all, Jesus satisfies me the most. He is my treasure, my lot in life, and my all-in-all. Before I came to know Christ, my life was pretty miserable. Family problems, suffering in education, tempted by Satan, and depression. I am still on a process in my walk with Jesus...taking my time to know that He is all I need because life is a struggle. However, the death that He died on the cross has completely satisfied God's wrath. After accepting Jesus as my Lord and Saviour, I no longer need to worry about my eternal security because I have assurance of salvation in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 73:25-26 "Whom have I in heaven but you?
And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Also, if I didn't know Jesus, I wouldn't have known all the better/godly friends I made over the years. Hanging out with them really satisfies me, and I love them for all their support whenever I'm down. Hanging out may be temporarily but nonetheless, we're getting closer to each other as we pray, support, counsel, laugh, cry, and study together as we spiritually grow in our friendship with each other as bro and sis in Christ, and relationship with Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment