Friday, October 22, 2010

WSB 101 (2 Timothy 2:15)

First of all, I would love to thank Jesus for His grace, mercy, and compassion in my life.


I acknowledge that I am a sinner, even though I am ill-deserving of His grace, and I accept what Jesus has done on the cross.


I give thanks to God for the privilege and opportunity to study His Word and learn more about the Bible through Willingdon School of the Bible.


I would love to thank Michelle Lee for introducing me to that course.


Finally, thank you Dr. Daryl for teaching the course.


I appreciate the course I have taken because I learned so much about biblical studies in just about 2 months. I am looking forward to WSB 102.


2 Timothy 2:15 "Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment