Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Figure

It is hard to love.


Honestly, I have no idea how many times I have said it.


I am starting to grow in love, but it is hard.


It is difficult to love a person who doesn't know if he or she loves you back.


I wonder how God feels.


I wonder how much anger God has when Israel forsaken Him.


No matter much love and forgiveness God gives them, they always betray Him.


Reading the Old Testament, there are so much rebuke and judgment from God.


However, there is also mercy and grace from God.


I won't talk too much in this blog but I really want to know.


I really want to figure things out deeply and honestly as I can.


Can I love her if she doesn't love me back?


Can I be with her if she doesn't love me back?


Bigger question is: Can she trust me?


I believe trusting me is all the respect that I need.


Because out of trust, there is a by-product of love being acted out.


Continue to seek God's heart because I can find my answer there.

No comments:

Post a Comment